We are urgently looking for Hardware and Networking Intern Engineer for tilak nagar location.
Candidate with excellent troubleshooting skills, able to interact with end users to address their IT related queries etc.
About The Company:
This Organization is initiated in New York, USA having it’s Support and Consultancy available in New York, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & now functioning in New Delhi. We are a IT Solution Architect company, a unique of it’s kind in India. We work for providing IT Consultancy solutions focusing on IT Solution Architecture Services. This is the latest and most essential service in IT Solution Development & Implementation Life Cycle.
Company is initiated and formed by 2 Long Time serving profound and expert engineers who are serving IT Industry for more than 25 years. After being associated and implementing many Govt. And Corporate National & International projects in many industry, they have seen the challenges, success and failures of many projects and now practicing and providing solutions by this brand as a Solution Architect.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide floor support to end users.
- Installation of Windows 7, 10 etc.
- Detecting and Resolving critical Hardware failure.
- Configuring network resources, updating windows.
- Managing LAN & WAN.
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 email configuration
- Antivirus installation.
- Create backup and recovery system.
- MS Outlook configuration
- Preparing Laptop & Systems and creating user profiles as per company policy.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer system, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports all desktop computer software.
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate / Under Graduate
- IT Hardware & Networking Certificate Course (Preferred)
- Network knowledge
- Network design and implementation
- Network troubleshooting
- Tracking budget expenses
- Project management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Strong documentation skills
- LAN knowledge
- Network hardware configuration
- Network performance tuning
- People management
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must work in rotational shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Job Profile: Hardware and Networking Intern
Job Type: Internship